- OLB Aldon Smith is expected to play 20-25 percent of the 49ers defensive snaps this weekend. (Pro Football Talk)
- RB LaMichael James is expected to be the teams punt and kick returner for week 10. (Cam Inman)
- QB Jay Cutler practiced on Friday after dealing with a groin injury. (Patrick Daugherty)
- DE Shea McClellin is doubtful for week 10 due to a hamstring injury.
- TE Jermaine Gresham did not practice on Friday due to a groin injury. (Joe Reedy)
- RB Giovani Bernard is questionable for week 10 due to a rib injury.
- WR Robert Woods is not practicing on Friday and is listed as doubtful after dealing with an ankle injury. (Mark Gaughan)
- WR Marquise Goodwin is listed as probable for Week 10.
- WR Brad Smith has been waived with an injury settlement. (NFLTR)
- Buccaneers placed RB Doug Martin on season-ending injured reserve.
- RB Rashard Mendenhall practiced on Friday after dealing with a toe injury. (Kent Somers)
- HC Bruce Arians mentioned that he would like to get Andre Ellington close 20 touches per game. (AzCardinals.com)
- TE Rob Housler is listed as questionable for Week 10.
- WR Miles Austin is listed as doubtful for Week 10.
- WR Dez Bryant will play against the Saints this weekend. (Tim MacMahon)
- Cowboys VP Stephen Jones mentioned that WR Dez Bryant does not have a disk issue and his injury is “muscle related.” (ESPN Dallas)
- RB David Wilson is not expected to need neck surgery. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- WR Victor Cruz practiced on Friday after dealing with a neck injury. (Jordan Raanan)
- RB Brandon Jacobs is doubtful for week 10 due to a knee and hamstring injury. (Jordan Raanan)
- WR Calvin Johnson is listed as probable for Week 10.
- RB Reggie Bush had a rest day on Friday. (Dave Birkett)
- WR Nate Burleson has been ruled out for Week 10.
- RB Zac Stacy is probable for week 10 after dealing with an ankle injury.
- TE Lance Kendricks is listed as doubtful for Week 10.
- Redskins placed RB Chris Thompson on season-ending injured reserve.
- TE Jimmy Graham is listed as questionable for Week 10.
- WR Marques Colston put in a limited practice on Friday.
- RB Darren Sproles put in a full practice on Friday and is probable for Week 10.
- HC Pete Carroll remains “hopeful” that WR Percy Harvin will return to practice next week. (Liz Mathews)
- RB Marshawn Lynch is listed as probable for Week 10.
- DE Red Bryant has been ruled out for Week 10.
- C Max Unger has been ruled out for Week 10.
- RB Arian Foster has been ruled out for Week 10 due to a back and hamstring injury. (Tania Ganguli)
- The Texans have Dennis Johnson listed as their No. 2 running back.
- Texans waived LB Tavares Gooden. (Adam Caplan)
- Texans signed CB Josh Victorian to their active roster. (Adam Caplan)
- LB Moise Fokou has been ruled out for week 10 due to a knee injury. (Jim Wyatt)
- Head coach Leslie Frazier did not commit to who will be the starting quarterback for Week 11. (Pioneer Press)
- QB Christian Ponder‘s shoulder injury is reportedly “minor” and it’s “very possible” he plays in Week 11.