We’ll have continuous updates throughout the day posted here.
- 49ers are expected to try LaMichael James as their kick and punt returner this season. (San Jose Mercury News)
- First-round pick QB E.J. Manuel has reportedly been “the best quarterback” in training camp. (WGR 550 Buffalo)
- GM Mark Dominik is “almost certain” that CB Darrelle Revis will be ready for Week 1.
- Buccaneers waived S Troy Nolan and WR Bobby Sewall.
- TE Luke Stocker was activated from teh team’s active/PUP list. (Tampa Bay Times)
- TE Antonio Gates has reportedly appeared to be “quicker” this offseason than in any of the past three seasons. (Union-Tribune San Diego)
- WR Griff Whalen is having “without question the best camp” of any Colts wide receiver. (Indianapolis Star)
- Colts waived OLB Monte Simmons.
- Rookie WR Terrance Williams insists that he didn’t suffer a concussion on Friday. (Dallas Morning News)
- Ronald Leary is expected to be the Cowboys starting right guard this season. (Fort Worth Star-Telegram)
- HC Chip Kelly mentioned that he has been “pleasantly surprised” with how WR Arrelious Benn looked in his first practice. (Philadelphia Inquirer)
- Second-round pick CB Robert Alford could challenge first-round pick Desmond Trufant for a starting job. (SI.com)
- The Jaguars have Chad Henne and Blaine Gabbert listed as “co-starters” on their training camp depth chart. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Jaguars waived/injured WR Taylor Price and OL Stephane Milhim. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Unofficial quarterback stats through seven practices: (Rich Cimini)
- Mark Sanchez: 46-for-82 (56%), 3 TD, 4 INT, 8 sacks.
- Geno Smith: 39-for-68 (57%), 3 TD, 0 INT, 12 sacks.
- WR Santonio Holmes has reportedly told friends he expects to miss at least the first four games of the regular season. (NFLTR)
- WR Clyde Gates has been “one of the stars of camp” so far. (New York Post)
- Jets waived WR Marcus Davis. (Rich Cimini)
- RB Joe McKnight is sidelined by an “apparent concussion.” (ESPN New York)
- FS Louis Delmas returned to practice on Sunday. (Detroit Free Press)
- Lions release WR Devin Thomas and sign CB Brandon King.
- Lions release LB Alex Elkins. (Dave Birkett)
- Packers will work out free agent QB Vince Young Monday. (NFLTR)
- The Packers have confirmed that LT Bryan Bulaga is done for the season. (NFLTR)
- HC Bill Belichick mentioned that WR Danny Amendola has “become a very dependable player for us.” (ESPN Boston)
- Patriots signed OL Matt Stankiewitch and LS Mike Zupancic.
- RB Shane Vereen “is going to get a lot of touches from the look of things.” (Peter King)
- Fourth-round pick QB Tyler Wilson has dropped to fourth on the Raiders’ depth chart. (San Francisco Chronicle)
- HC Dennis Allen mentioned that second-round pick OT Menelik Watson is “way behind.” (San Francisco Chronicle)
- WR Jacoby Ford reportedly looks “as agile as ever.” (CSN Bay Area)
- Raiders sign free agent DL Ryan Baker and waived/injured NT Johnny Jones.
- Daryl Richardson and Isaiah Pead are “clearly” the Rams’ top two backs. (St Louis Post-Dispatch)
- WR Brian Quick is “clearly” not one of the Rams’ top three receivers at this point in time. (St Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Rookie WR Stedman Bailey appears to be the Rams’ No. 5 receiver. (St Louis Post-Dispatch)
- WR Josh Morgan is listed as a starter on the Redskins initial depth chart. (Washington Post)
- WR Devery Henderson has not stood out during training camp. (Washington Post)
- The Saints have RB Pierre Thomas listed as the first-string running back on their initial depth chart. (New Orleans Times-Picayune)
- J.J. Watt, dealing with soreness in left elbow, said he would continue to wear a brace for rest of the season. (ESPN.com)
- First-round pick WR DeAndre Hopkins “just keeps getting better” during training camp. (CSN Houston)
- FS Ed Reed mentioned that he’s currently at 75-80 percent. (NFL ATL)