- Free agent S James Sanders has been suspended four games for violating the league’s performance-enhancing drugs policy. (Howard Balzer)
- Alabama RB Eddie Lacy pointed to the limited amount of time he had to prepare for his Pro Day as the reason why he was unable to finish. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- Tennessee Tech WR Da’Rick Rogers has been compared to WR Brandon Marshall for off-field concerns. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- Florida State DE Tank Carradine ran an impressive 4.75 forty at his Pro Day. (Joe Reedy)
- QBs Matt Barkley and Ryan Nassib are two players teams could be trading up for in the 20-32 range. (Adam Schefter)
- LB Larry Grant has been suspended four games for violating the league’s performance-enhancing drugs policy. (Matt Barrows)
- WR Terrell Owens would like to make a comeback with the Bears. (CSN Chicago)
- Adam Schefter sees LBs Manti Te’o and Kevin Minter, along with TE Tyler Eifert as options for the Bears at No. 20. (Adam Schefter)
- C Rodney Hudson opened minicamp as the Chiefs starting center. (Kansas City Star)
- G Jeff Allen was played both tackle and guard during this week’s minicamp. (Kansas City Star)
- RFA WR Victor Cruz did not sign an offersheet from a prospect team ahead of Friday’s deadline.
- The Jets reportedly “would love” to draft LSU DE/OLB Barkevious Mingo at No.9 overall. (Adam Schefter)
- Alabama CB Dee Millner could be a backup option for the Jets depending on if they trade Darrelle Revis. (Adam Schefter)
- WR Andre Johnson mentioned that he would like to play another five seasons in the NFL. (John McClain)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!