- There has been some “rumblings” that the 49ers want CB Carlos Rogers to take a pay cut. (CSN Bay Area)
- GM Trent Baalke declined to comment on whether or not free agent WR Randy Moss has been in contact with him. (San Jose Mercury News)
- The NFL is targeting mid-August as an appeal date for Von Miller‘s four-game suspension. (NFLTR)
- Nate Irving will be the Broncos’ starting middle linebacker for the start of training camp. (Associated Press)
- Free agent G Travelle Wharton will visit the Broncos. (Bill Williamson)
- The Browns aren’t expected to sign free agent S Kerry Rhodes “for now.” (Akron Beacon-Journal)
- Browns signed LB Justin Cole.
- According to DC Ray Horton, ILB Craig Robertson has been a “pleasant surprise” during their offseason program. (Akron Beacon-Journal)
- Buccaneers re-signed WR Mike Williams to a six-year, $40.25 million contract, which includes $15 million guaranteed. (NFLTR)
- The Bucs view Brian Leonard as a third-down back. (Tampa Bay Times)
- Free agent DE/OLB John Abraham is visiting the Cardinals Wednesday. (NFLTR)
- Fifth-round pick CB Sanders Commings is out indefinitely after suffering a fractured left clavicle on the first day of Chiefs camp.
- TE Tony Moeaki has been medically cleared for training camp.
- WR Donnie Avery has been medically cleared for the start of training camp.
- Colts agreed to terms with first-round pick OLB Bjoern Werner on a four-year, $7.89 million contract. (Mike Chappell)
- RB Ahmad Bradshaw on the active/PUP list.
- WR Dez Bryant has looked great during the early portion of Cowboys training camp. (ESPN Dallas)
- Cowboys signed former Jaguars DE George Selvie. (National Football Post)
- DE Anthony Spencer will undergo left knee surgery Thursday. (Calvin Watkins)
- C Ryan Cook has been cleared to practice in training camp.
- G Mackenzy Bernadeau was placed on the active/PUP list.
- WR Mike Wallace reportedly “doesn’t have great chemistry” with Ryan Tannehill and has “had his share of drops” during training camp. (South Florida Sun-Sentinel)
- First-round pick DE Dion Jordan is expected to be cleared for full contact drills in the “next few days.” (ESPN.com)
- HC Chip Kelly mentioned that rookie QB Matt Barkley will be given an opportunity to compete for the starting job. (PhiladelphiaEagles.com)
- Falcons agreed to terms with first-round pick CB Desmond Trufant on a four-year, $8.16 million contract. (Adam Schefter)
- Falcons agreed to terms with seventh-round pick QB Sean Renfree on a four-year contract. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- Falcons agree to terms with WR Devin Goda on a two-year deal. (Adam Caplan)
- DB Terrell Thomas estimates that he’s “85-90 percent” healthy. He’s expected to be limited in training camp. (Newark Star-Ledger)
- Jacquian Williams is expected to be a three-down linebacker for the Giants’ defense. (ESPN New York)
- RB Maurice Jones-Drew was in “considerably better shape” on Tuesday when he reported to training camp. (ESPN.com)
- DE Jason Babin has been medically cleared for training camp.
- Jets placed WR Santonio Holmes on the active/PUP list.
- Packers will sign S Ryan McMahon. (Packer Report)
- HC Mike McCarthy expects Randall Cobb to take on a larger role in the team’s offense. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- TE Andrew Quarless is expected to be medically cleared for training camp. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- HC Ron Rivera mentioned second-round pick DT Kawann Short has been a more explosive pass rusher than first-round pick DT Star Lotulelei. (Charlotte Observer)
- Panthers sign OT Garrett Chisolm and TE Dominique Curry. Carolina waived WR Lamont Bryant.
- Free agent WR Laurent Robinson left his tryout with the Patriots Tuesday without a contract. (Ben Volin)
- Rams will waive 2012 fifth-round pick G Rokevious Watkins. (Adam Caplan)
- HC John Harbaugh mentioned that he expects WR Jacoby Jones to begin practicing “soon.” (Baltimore Sun)
- OLB Terrell Suggs reported to training camp “lighter, stronger, and faster.” (Baltimore Sun)
- Second-year WR Tommy Streeter showed “definite signs of progress” this offseason. (Baltimore Sun)
- NT Terrence Cody has been medically cleared for the start of training camp.
- OLB Victor Butler was placed on the active/PUP list.
- CB Patrick Robinson was placed on the active/PUP list.
- QB Jake Locker is expected to start all four preseason games for the Titans. (Jim Wyatt)
- Titans placed TE Delanie Walker on the active/PUP list. (Jim Wyatt)
- Titans placed WR Kevin Walter on the active/PUP list. (Jim Wyatt)
- Kevin Walter also had surgery on a disc in his back. (TitanInsider)
- The Vikings “won’t hesitate” to turn to Matt Cassel if Christian Ponder struggles this season. (ESPN.com)