- 49ers re-signed WR Kassim Osgood. (Pro Football Talk)
- 49ers placed ILB Nick Moody on injured reserve with designation for return. (Cam Inman)
- FS Jairus Byrd has not requested a trade. (NFLTR)
- Roger Goodell has the authority to add to Von Miller‘s current six-game suspension. (NFLTR)
- HC John Fox told reporters that they intend to stick with the running back by committee approach against the Giants. (Denver Post)
- Rookie OLB Barkevious Mingo has been medically cleared for contact. (Ed Werder)
- Buccaneers worked out S Tyrell Johnson, S Tyler Sash, CB Justin Tryon, CB Crezdon Butler, and CB DeMarcus Van Dyke. (Adam Caplan)
- HC Bruce Arians mentioned that they intend to stick with K Jay Feely for now. (AzCardinals.com)
- Cardinals worked out TE Brett Brackett. (Adam Caplan)
- Cardinals reached an injury settlement with DT Ricky Lumpkin. (Kent Somers)
- Chiefs worked out G Lance Louis and DT Marvin Austin. (Adam Caplan)
- HC Chuck Pagano mentioned that they intend to get WR T.Y. Hilton more involved in Week 2. (George Bremer)
- HC Chuck Pagano said that they’ll try to split carries evenly between Ahmad Bradshaw and Vick Ballard. (Kevin Bowen)
- ILB Pat Angerer has been medically cleared following a concussion. (Kevin Bowen)
- Colts worked out CB Jalil Brown as well as RBs William Powell and Miguel Maysonet. (Adam Caplan)
- WR Dez Bryant is expected to play in Sunday’s game against the Chiefs. (Ed Werder)
- Cowboys reached an agreement on an injury settlement with S Eric Frampton.
- The Dolphins have shown no interest in signing free agent RB Willis McGahee. (Miami Herald)
- Eagles worked out C David Molk. (Adam Caplan)
- Newly added RB Brandon Jacobs could see time “on passing downs and maybe at the goal line.” (ESPN New York)
- Giants worked out LBs Emmanuel Acho, Tarvares Gooden and Aaron Maybin. (Adam Caplan)
- RB Da’Rel Scott was injured in practice today. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- WR Santonio Holmes mentioned that he didn’t suffer any setbacks in Week 1. (New York Daily News)
- WR Jeremy Kerley has been ruled out for Thursday night’s game against the Patriots. (Rich Cimini)
- Panthers re-signed DT Sione Fua. (Joe Person)
- Panthers worked out QB G.J. Kinne. (Adam Caplan)
- Patriots claimed DT Chris Jones off waivers from the Buccaneers.
- Patriots waived OL Josh Kline.
- Raiders signed OT Jack Cornell to their practice squad.
- Ravens signed RB Shaun Draughn.
- DE Arthur Jones returned to practice Wednesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- WR Aaron Mellette on season-ending injured reserve with a knee injury.
- Ravens reached an agreement on an injury settlement with LB Robert James.
- Seahawks signed TE Kellen Davis. (NFLTR)
- Seahawks waived LB Allen Bradford.
- Seahawks signed LB Ty Powell and G Ryan Seymour to their practice squad.
- Seahawks released DT Michael Brooks and G Jared Smith
- DE Cliff Avril is expected to make his Seahawks debut on Sunday. (Seattle Post-Intelligencer)
- Seahawks worked out LB Justin Cole. (Adam Caplan)
- Seahawks worked out WR Ronald Johnson, DE Hall Davis, DT Frank Okam, TE Kellen Davis, FB/TE Dorin Dickerson, and TE Daniel Fells. (Adam Caplan)
- Steelers could be without second-round pick Le’Veon Bell longer than they anticipated. (NFLTR)
- HC Gary Kubiak mentioned that he regrets not giving RB Ben Tate more snaps on Monday. (ESPN.com)
- HC Gary Kubiak believes FS Ed Reed is “really close” to returning. (Paul Kuharsky)
- DT Kevin Williams has been cleared to resume practicing. (St. Paul Pioneer Press)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!