- LB NaVorro Bowman and NT Ian Williams will both be placed on the physically-unable-to-perform list. (CSN Bay Area)
- The Bills have placed DT Marcell Dareus on the non-football injury list. (Mike Rodak)
- WR Mike Williams said he’s fully healthy to start training camp. (Buffalo News)
- Bills sign WR Tori Gurley and CB Kamaal McIlwain. (NFLTR)
- Scott Reynolds of the Pewter Report writes that he “would be very surprised” if Austin Seferian-Jenkins doesn’t participate in training camp next week.
- Scott Reynolds of the Pewter Report believes that the only way QB Mike Glennon sees the field in 2014 is if QB Josh McCown gets injured.
- LBs Matt Pachan and Nate Askew have a very good chance to make the team this season. (Pewter Report)
- The team plan to give rookie LB Prince Shembo a “shot to crack the starting lineup“. (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- Brandon Mosley is the “healthiest and strongest candidate” to start as the Giants starting right guard. (Newark-Star Ledger)
- RB Andre Williams needs “a lot more work” to do in order to receive more touches in his rookie year. (ESPN)
- Scott Blair of the CSN Bay Area writes that QB Matt Schaub remains the “unquestioned starter” for the upcoming season.
- HC Jay Gruden praised Keenan Robinson “athleticism and ability to cover sideline to sideline”. (redskins.com)
- Titans coaching personnel have praised Taylor Thompson progress throughout the offseason. (Nashville Tennessean)
- Jim Wyatt of the Nashville Tennessean writes that “all signs point to a big year” from TE Delanie Walker.