- 49ers NT Glenn Dorsey is scheduled to undergo surgery on Monday for his torn biceps injury, and is expected to be out for the season. (Adam Schefter)
- S LaRon Landry and CB Vontae Davis suited up for their first training camp practice, but HC Chuck Pagano said they will ease the two of them back into practice. (Mike Wells)
- CBs Josh Thomas and Josh Norman returned to practice on Saturday, but “it’s going to be tough for both to make the final 53-man roster.” (David Newton)
- HC Ron Rivera mentioned that CB Antoine Cason could end up returning punts for them this season. (David Newton)
- DE/OLB Terrell Suggs has had LT Eugene Monroe‘s number throughout training camp. (Jamison Hensley)
- WR Jacoby Jones has had an “uneventful camp” thus far, but he managed to produce his best day of practice on Saturday.