- According to Brad Biggs, odds are that the Bears are done in the trade market after they sent a conditional seventh-round pick to the Chargers last week for WR Dontrelle Inman.
- Speaking of Inman, he was inactive for their Week 8 game, but Biggs expects to see him in action against the Packers.
- An NFC general manager tells Biggs that CB Kyle Fuller would likely only net them a late-round pick if they were to move him by Tuesday. However, Biggs has a hard time believing Chicago would trade him or Prince Amukamara.
- As for the team’s kicking situation, Biggs believes there’s a chance the Bears could be in the mix for K Cairo Santos once he’s medically cleared.
- According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, there were some within the Jets earlier in the year that were willing to trade a 2018 first-round pick and DL Muhammad Wilkerson in order to trade back into the first-round to select QB Deshaun Watson.
- Mehta adds that these members of the Jets were amenable to trading other (lesser) picks and/or players if need be in order to close the deal.
- However, Mehta says it remains unclear whether teams like the Browns and Saints were willing to trade out of round one for this kind of deal.
- Panthers HC Ron Rivera told reports on Monday that TE Greg Olsen will test out his foot today or tomorrow with the training staff and he can begin practicing this week if his foot responds well. (Joe Person)
- According to Rivera, they plan to keep K Roberto Aguayo on their practice squad moving forward. (Joe Person)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!