- Michael Rothestein projects the Lions to keep five running backs including: Ameer Abdullah, Theo Riddick, Stevan Ridley, Michael Burton, and Zach Zenner.
- Rothestein has Andre Roberts making the team and securing one of five roster spots at receiver with Andre Caldwell and Corey Fuller being notable cuts at the position.
- Other notable roster cuts for the Lions, according to Rothestein, include: TE Matthew Mulligan, TE Orson Charles, DL Brandon Copeland, DL Gabe Wright, LB Jon Bostic, LB Stephen Tulloch, LB Khaseem Greene, DB Don Cary and DB Crezdon Butler.
- ESPN’s Rob Demovsky has the Packers keeping six years, despite some buzz that they could elect to head into the season with seven receivers.
- The notable receiver on the outs, according to Demovsky, is Jared Abbrederis.
- Demovsky has two undrafted rookies making the team including: DL Brian Price, DB Robertson Daniel, and DB Makinton Dorleant.
- Even with the Raiders investing a fourth-round pick in QB Connor Cook, Paul Gutierrez still has Matt McGloin projected to make the team’s 53-man roster.
- Despite projecting the Raiders to keep just five receivers, Gutierrez gives a roster spot to undrafted rookie WR Max McCaffrey.
- Gutierrez considers linebacker to be the “most fluid position group” for Oakland. One notable cut at linebacker is sixth-round pick Cory James.