- Bills HC Rex Ryan told reporters that DT Marcell Dareus suffered a hamstring injury in Friday’s practice and is questionable for Sunday’s game. (Mike Rodak)
- Meanwhile, Bills RB LeSean McCoy also sustained a hand injury during today’s practice. Regarding his injury, McCoy said it was “something small” while adding: “I’ll be fine.” (Mike Rodak)
- According to Mike Klis, Broncos QB Trevor Siemian still appeared to be favoring his injured left (non-throwing) shoulder during the portion of Friday’s practice that was open to the media. Klis did say that Siemian threw the ball well during one drill.
- Denver has Siemian officially listed as questionable along with OT Donald Stephenson, TE Virgil Green, and S Shiloh Keo.
- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak said they’ll see how Siemian looks tomorrow during the walkthrough before deciding if he’ll start in Week 5. (Cameron Wolfe)
- Jeff Zrebiec considers TE Darren Waller to be the most likely guy to be called up ahead of Sunday’s game, considering that he was one of team’s best special teams players last year.
- Andrew Krammer of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune suggests that the Vikings could hold WR Stefon Diggs (groin) out through their Week 6 bye to allow his lingering groin injury time to heal.
- Krammer mentions that if Diggs is, in fact, held out, it could open the door for Jarius Wright to see some playing time.
- The Vikings officially list Diggs as doubtful for Sunday’s game.