- Impending free agent S James Ihedigbo said he would “love” to re-sign with the Bills this offseason: “I’d love to be back in Buffalo. I meshed well with the guys,” per John Murphy of WGR 550.
- Joe Buscaglia of 7ABC Buffalo believes the Bills will make an initial inquiry to impending free agent WR Robert Woods but will ultimately let him become a free agent if he’s targeting around $8 million annually.
- Buscaglia could see the Bills using their available cap space to re-sign WRs Marquise Goodwin or Justin Hunter to smaller contracts, while possibly addressing defensive needs.
- Buscaglia also mentions that Buffalo will inevitably have to pay WR Sammy Watkins, who is entering the final year of his rookie contract, a “great deal” in order to retain him.
- According to Aaron Wilson, the Buccaneers had a “large-scale” workout on Tuesday, which included former Cardinals LS Kameron Canaday.
- The Buccaneers have promoted offensive quality control coach Ben Steele to be their full-time tight ends coach. (Rick Stroud)
- Bruce Feldman reports that the Saints have hired NC State DL coach/run game coordinator Ryan Nielsen to become their new defensive line coach.