- Aaron Wilson reports that the Broncos are working out OT Matt Huffer on Tuesday.
- Mary Kay Cabot reports that Browns QB Josh McCown remains in the NFL’s concussion protocol and no announcement on his status for Week 3 is expected today.
- Albert Breer reports that the Cowboys are still weighing whether to place QB Tony Romo (broken collarbone) on injured reserve with the designation to return.
- According to Ed Werder, Cowboys TE Jason Witten is “not a lock” to play in Week 3, due to two sprained ankles and a sprained knee.
- Giants HC Tom Coughlin told reporters on Tuesday that they plan to be “very conservative” with first-round OT Ereck Flowers.
- Jordan Raanan mentions that this doesn’t bode well for him playing in Thursday night’s game against the Redskins.
- Coughlin said MLB Jon Beason (knee) will practice Tuesday. (Jordan Raanan)
- Jaguars signed OT Tyrus Thompson to their practice squad. (Ken Sarnoff)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!