- Mary Kay Cabot believes the Browns should re-sign WR Terrelle Pryor now that he has been released by the Jets. (NFLTR)
- Browns traded RB Carlos Hyde to the Jaguars for a 2019 fifth-round pick. (NFLTR)
- Browns waived LB James Burgess from injured reserve with a settlement. (NFLTR)
Jimmy Kempski of PhillyVoice mentions three defensive tackles who the Eagles could target at this year’s trade deadline.
Eagles HC Doug Pederson said the team is “definitely” considering their options at the trade deadline and are “constantly” looking to add players.
“It’s something that definitely we’ll take a look at,” Pederson said, via Jeff McLane. “We’re constantly looking to add value, add talent if we can. Something Howie and [vice president of player personnel] Joe [Douglas] and the guys are constantly aware of and monitoring.”
- Jimmy Kempski of PhillyVoice takes a look at some speculative trade options for the Eagles to consider at defensive tackle including Bills DT Kyle Williams, Cardinals DT Corey Peters and Broncos DT Derek Wolfe.
- Giants OL coach Hal Hunter mentioned that Spencer Pulley is pushing to be one of their starting offensive linemen and he also offered high praise for John Greco.
- Ryan Dunleavy says that it appears as though Patrick Omameh‘s job is in jeopardy.
- The New York Giants officially ruled out WR Jawill Davis (concussion) and list G Patrick Omameh (knee) and WR Russell Shepard (neck) as questionable for Monday’s game against the Falcons.