- Jenna Laine’s 53-man roster projection includes a few notable roster cuts such as: TE Luke Stocker, DL George Johnson, CB Josh Robinson and S Major Wright.
- Laine can see the Buccaneers keeping as many as seven receivers on their roster with Bernard Reedy serving as their kick and punt returner.
- Laine has Jake Schum beating out Bryan Anger for the Bucs’ punting job.
- David Newton of ESPN projects the Panthers to keep two fullbacks on their 53-man roster.
Newton has the Panthers moving on from WR Kevin Norwood, 2015 fifth-round LB David Mayo, and undrafted LB/S Jeremy Cash.
- Newton projects veteran P Mike Scifres to beat out Swayze Waters for the punter job.
- Mike Triplett’s 53-man roster projection for the Saints does not include RB Travaris Cadet, CB Kyle Wilson and CB Tony Carter making the team this summer.
- In regards to the Saints’ kicker competition, Triplett gives the job to Connor Barth over Kai Forbath.
- Interestingly enough, Triplett has the Saints keeping just four receivers — Brandin Cooks, Willie Snead, Michael Thomas, and Brandon Coleman — with five running backs cracking the 53-man unit.
- In Ben Goessling’s 53-man roster projection, he has the Vikings keeping six receivers, but cutting sixth-round pick Moritz Böhringer.
- Goessling expects TE Rhett Ellison to open the year on the PUP list.
- In regards to the Vikings’ offensive line, Goessling has veteran RT Phil Loadholt among the players on the chopping block.
- Another notable roster cut for Minnesota, according to Goessling, is former third-round DL Scott Crichton.