- Ian Rapoport reports that Alabama LT Cam Robinson is visiting with the Texans on Monday and Tuesday and plans to work out for Houston during his stay.
- According to Rapoport, Robinson just finished up a workout for the Bengals this past weekend.
- According to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports, the “sweet spot” for the top offensive line prospects to come off the board this year is in the 20s at some point with the Broncos, Lions, Dolphins, Giants, Texans, Seahawks and Falcons being teams to watch.
- La Canfora mentions that teams have concerns about Utah OT Garrett Bolles‘ age.
One rising offensive line prospects, according to La Canfora, is Temple G Dion Dawkins, who could be in the mix to be a late first-round pick.
La Canfora is hearing a lot of Julian Edelman comparisons for Eastern Washington WR Cooper Kupp.
- Adam Schefter reports that the Buccaneers are being considered for HBO’s “Hard Knocks” this year.
- According to Schefter, a decision on who will appear on the show could come before the draft.
- Regarding Hard Knocks, Bucs GM Jason Licht said: “I feel good about our team and the maturity … the fans would get an inside look at how our team really is.” (Greg Auman)
- Licht confirmed that they met with and hosted Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon for a pre-draft visit. Although, Licht wouldn’t say whether or not they took Mixon off of their draft board. (Jenna Laine)
- Colts QB Andrew Luck explained that it was his decision to have shoulder surgery back in January. (Kevin Bowen)
- There was a lot of speculation the past few years that he was playing through injury and Luck confirmed Monday that the injury/need for surgery began a few years ago in a road game versus the Titans. (Kevin Bowen)
- Luck added that he expects to definitely to be ready to play a full season in 2017. (Kevin Bowen)