- CB Antonio Cromartie has been diagnosed with a bone bruise and hyper-extended knee after leaving Sunday’s game. (Mike Jurecki)
- HC Andy Reid said on Monday that he expects RB Jamaal Charles, SS Eric Berry and RB De’Anthony Thomas to resume practicing this week. (BJ Kissell)
- David Molk will start at center with Jason Kelce missing time due to having sports hernia surgery. (Adam Caplan)
- RB Mike Tolbert sustained a hairline fracture in his leg on Sunday and will miss Week 4 after being listed as week-to-week. (Steve Reed)
- RB Jonathan Stewart suffered a “severely sprained knee” during Week 3. (David Newton)
- LB Thomas Davis has been listed with an undisclosed injury. (David Newton)
- HC Ron Rivera gave the impression that RB DeAngelo Williams will return from injury for Week 4. (Bryan Strickland)
- C Jonathan Goodwin “will likely miss time” due to sustaining a high-ankle sprain during Week 3. (Ian Rapoport)
- RB Arian Foster told reporters on Monday that he remains “day-to-day” due to a hamstring injury. (Drew Dougherty)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!