- HC Andy Reid mentioned that WR Dwayne Bowe‘s finger is “shot.”
“It’s been thrown out of place about 15 times, and he’s not catching the ball,” Reid said, via Adam Teicher of ESPN. “But he’s getting his work done.”
- DT Amobi Okoye has recovered from anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis, which is an autoimmune syndrome that is potentially fatal, and is competing for a roster spot in camp. (Rainer Sabin)
- RT Austin Pasztor has been diagnosed with a broken hand. (John Oesher)
- Second-round TE Jace Amaro has dropped passes in training camp “as if it was a job requirement.” (Brian Costello)
- DE Will Smith “doesn’t look like he has much left in the tank and is in danger of getting cut.” (Ben Volin)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!