- Jason La Canfora reports that there’s still no movement whatsoever in regards to a potential Colin Kaepernick trade.
- According to La Canfora, there’s still a chance that Kaepernick could agree to an injury settlement with the 49ers, which would allow him to become a free agent.
- In regards to a trade to the Broncos, La Canfora believes talks could pick up on the eve of the draft and during the draft itself.
- Central Michigan TE Ben McCord will participate at the Lions‘ local propsect day on Wednesday and has already visited the Dolphins. (Dave Birkett)
- Michigan State DL Lawrence Thomas has completed workouts with the Lions, Patriots, Falcons and Titans. (Dave Birkett)
- Wilson reports that Virginia Tech OLB Dadi Nicolas visited the Falcons on Tuesday, and has already met with the Redskins, Steelers and Cardinals.
- Notre Dame CB KeiVarae Russell visited the Lions on Monday. (Dave Birkett)
- Bills veteran Jarius Wynn said he has dropped 20 pounds this offseason and will convert from defensive end to outside linebacker for 2016, via Mike Rodak.
- Ian Rapoport reports the Chargers are receiving just as much trade interest in the No. 3 overall pick as the Browns are at No. 2.