- According to Tony Pauline of DraftAnalyst.com, several teams have South Dakota State TE Dallas Goedert as the top prospect at his position. In fact, Pauline says there has even been first-round chatter surrounding Goedert dating back to early March.
- Goedert has met with several teams including the Saints, Chargers, Seahawks, Ravens, Dolphins, Bills, Panthers, Lions, Texans, Patriots, Eagles, Jaguars, Raiders, Giants and Jets.
- Of this group, Pauline says that there is “intense interest” from the Dolphins and Ravens.
- Goedert said he has worked out or visited “15 to 20 teams” and had dinner with the Dolphins on Wednesday. (SiriusXM NFL Radio)
- Tony Pauline says that some teams believe South Carolina TE Hayden Hurst is the best player at his position and could be a first-round pick when as is said and done.
- According to Pauline, some believe Indiana’s Ian Thomas could be a three-down player in the NFL. He has worked out for the Texans and Vikings and received “a lot of interest” from the 49ers.
- Oklahoma’s Mark Andrews is scheduled to visit with the Jaguars this week, but grades from NFL teams are “all over the place,” according to Pauline.
According to Albert Breer, the belief around the NFL is that late first-round picks lack value in this year’s draft. Breer says that the consensus he’s heard is that the difference between 22 and 52 is minimal this year.
- The Buccaneers are hosting Iowa CB Josh Jackson and UTEP G Will Hernandez for visits. (Jordan Schultz)
- The Cowboys hosted Oklahoma State WR James Washington for a private workout on Wednesday and he worked out for the Texans on Tuesday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Texas A&M WR Christian Kirk is visiting the Panthers on Thursday. (Josh Norris)
- SMU DE Justin Lawler took an official top-30 visit to the Rams on Wednesday, visited the Buccanneers earlier this week, and will visit the Saints next week. (Aaron Wilson)
- Temple WR Keith Kirkwood had a top-30 visit with the Seahawks on Wednesday, visited the Jaguars on Tuesday. (Brady Henderson)
- UCLA CB Tremon Smith said he has visited the Colts, Raiders, and Browns and has also scheduled visits with the Rams and Chiefs. (SiriusXM NFL Radio)
- Bucknell DT Abdullah Anderson has private workouts scheduled with the 49ers and Seahawks. (Aaron Wilson)
- Temple DL Jullian Taylor visited with the Browns and Seahawks this week. (DraftAnalyst)
- ASU LB Christian Sam visited with the Patriots on Wednesday and has met with the Chiefs, Cowboys and Cardinals while working out for the Texans, Rams and Lions. (Ian Rapoport)
- The 49ers hosted Pittsburgh OT Brian O’Neill for a pre-draft visit on Wednesday. (Matt Maiocco)
- Washington State G Cole Madison is taking an official top 30 visit and meeting with the Rams on Thursday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Memphis WR Anthony Miller is visiting the Saints on Thursday. (Josh Norris)
- William & Mary OL Connor Hilland will take a pre-draft visit to Jacksonville and meet with the Jaguars. (Aaron Wilson)
- Dubuque CB Michael Joseph is scheduled to work out for the Falcons. (Chase Goodbread)
- Pittsburgh TE Matt Flanagan is taking a pre-draft visit to Houston to meet with the Texans. (Aaron Wilson)