- Tony Pauline writes that Ohio State WR Braxton Miller has moved into the early part of round two after a solid showing in Senior Bowl practices.
- According to Pauline, Browns scouts were working late into evening Wednesday and finished up their interview with Stanford G Josh Garnett. Pauline adds that Cleveland is “working offensive line hard.”
- Aaron Wilson reports that Rutgers WR Leonte Carroo drew the most interest from Patriots, Ravens, Seahawks, Jets, Giants, Jaguars, Colts, 49ers, and Buccaneers.
Senior Bowl director Phil Savage said he’s heard some talk that Utah State OLB Kyler Fackrell could be drafted in the first round. (NFL.com)
- Jeff Dickerson of ESPN reports that the Bears and impending free agent RB Matt Forte haven’t had any meaningful contract talks about him being back in Chicago next year.
- Forte has said that he wants to finish his career with the Bears, but they would likely only bring him back at a low salary, and even that isn’t a certainty.
- James Walker of ESPN considers linebackers Alabama’s Reggie Ragland, Notre Dame’s Jaylon Smith and UCLA’s Myles Jack as options for the Dolphins at No. 8 overall.
- Alex Marvez has retracted his reports that Dolphins executive Dawn Aponte is leaving Miami to join the Lions’ front office.
- James Kratch of NJ.com reports that the Giants interviewed former Chargers assistant Don Johnson for their defensive line coach job.
- James Walker of ESPN reports that the Patriots met with Kansas State FB Glenn Gronkowski Wednesday night.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!