- According to Tony Pauline, Arizona State S Damarious Randall will not get out of the second round. He is meeting with the Browns in the coming days.
- Pauline reports that Southern Miss DL Rakeem Nunez-Roches spent a “large amount of time” with the Redskins.
- Arizona State DL Marcus Hardison met privately with the Dolphins and 49ers.
- Matt Maiocco reports that the 49ers tendered exclusive-rights free agents LB Michael Wilhoite and DT Tony Jerod-Eddie.
- According to Vaughn McClure, the Falcons could target CB Walter Thurmond III, S Ron Parker, S Jeron Johnson, DE O’Brien Scofield, and LB Malcolm Smith due to their ties to new HC Dan Quinn.
- Vaughn McClure reports that Giants free agent CB Walter Thurmond III is not expected to re-sign with them and will instead hit the open market next week.
Seahawks free agent QB Tarvaris Jackson says he’s open to returning to the Vikings.
“I’d definitely love to come back,’’ said Jackson, via Chris Tomasson of the Pioneer Press. “I still go (to Minnesota) to train every summer. Coming there, I think I could definitely help Teddy out. I love being in Minnesota. It’s a place that I’ll never forget. It’s a part of my life. … I don’t know why (the Vikings) wouldn’t be interested in me.’’