- According to Manish Mehta, the Jets met with Arizona WR Austin Hill on Monday.
- Tony Pauline reports that Penn State TE Jesse James has workouts scheduled with the Steelers, Packers, Chargers, Eagles, and Ravens.
- According to Tony Pauline, the Patriots worked out Texas Southern DB Tray Walker on Monday, and will workout for the Rams on Tuesday.
- Evan Woodberry reports that the Saints hosted Chattanooga OLB Davis Tull on Monday.
- Aaron Wilson writes that the Ravens attended Minnesota RB David Cobb‘s pro day on Monday.
- Florida OT D.J. Humphries has been invited to attend the 2015 NFL draft in Chicago. (Aaron Wilson)
- Washington DE Andrew Hudson‘s agent confirmed his client has met with the Browns, and will visit the Buccaneers. (Aaron Wilson)
- Hudson’s agent also said that his client will visit the Redskins this week. (Aaron Wilson)
“I think all four are doing a very nice job in our meetings and in communicating, as we are in a teaching phase,” Roman said their quarterbacks, via Pro Football Talk. “They’re all going to have ample opportunity to get out there and practice. When we start evaluating then we’ll start to play around with things a little bit, who’s with the first team the one day, and the next day, and so forth. Everyone will have a chance to work with the first team and everybody’s going to have ample opportunity to put their best foot forward. And then we’ll have a good feel for it as we go.”
- Walker mentions that it would make sense for the Dolphins to sign a veteran receiver, but only “at the right price.”
- Walker believes the Dolphins should address linebacker, wide receiver, guard and cornerback in the draft.
- Miami will also need to make a decision about QB Ryan Tannehill, who is entering the final year of his rookie contract.
Vikings RB Adrian Peterson isn’t sure if he’ll participate in the team’s offseason workouts. Peterson also confirmed that he has yet to be reinstated by the NFL.
“We’ll see,” Peterson said, via Ben Goessling of ESPN. “I haven’t even been reinstated yet.”