- According to Tony Pauline of Draft Insider, all 32 NFL teams attended Rutgers’ Pro Day including the defensive backs coaches for the Cardinals, Redskins, Jets and Giants to watch CB Blessuan Austin.
- Pauline writes that Austin has met with the Giants, Lions, 49ers, and Bills.
- Rutgers CB Isaiah Wharton also met with the Titans and Colts at his Pro Day.
- As for Rutgers LB Deonte Roberts, Pauline says he met with the Falcons and 49ers, while San Francisco may request a private workout for Roberts in the near future.
- Rutgers S Kiy Hester spent time with the Bills and Browns at his Pro Day.
- Broncos DT Zach Kerr said there were “3-4 teams” who were interested in signing him as a free agent, but elected to re-sign with Denver given that it made sense both financially and from his families standpoint: “There 3-4 teams that were interested and it made sense for me to stay here from a football standpoint, a financial standpoint and (my) family.” (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Broncos’ recently signed CB Bryce Callahan said there were “a couple” teams interested in him, but Denver was his top choice: “The Broncos were always my top pick.” (Mike Klis)
- Vic Tafur reports that Raiders’ recently signed WR Tyrell Williams‘ four-year, $44 million contract includes $10 million guaranteed instead of the $20 million that was first reported.
- Raiders released OT Donald Penn. (NFLTR)