- Louisiana Tech EDGE Jaylon Ferguson visited with the Chiefs and Ravens and has several other upcoming visits scheduled. (Aaron Wilson)
- Toledo CB Ka’dar Hollman has visits and workouts scheduled with the Dolphins, Saints, Bears, Colts, Eagles, Browns and Texans. (Aaron Wilson)
- Utah DB Corrion Ballard has visits and private workouts with the Colts, Chargers, Dolphins, Bills, Browns and Seahawks. (Aaron Wilson)
- TCU’s Ben Banogu said he’s got pre-draft visits scheduled with the Steelers and Broncos, and will attend the Cowboys’ local Pro Day. (Drew Davison)
- James Madison CB Jimmy Moreland worked out for the 49ers, Giants, and Titans this week. (Aaron Wilson)
McManaman mentions that Rosen isn’t required to attend the workouts, given that they’re voluntary. Beyond that, if the Cardinals are, in fact, interested in trading Rosen, they won’t want to risk him getting hurt.
- Mike Garafolo reports that the Cardinals worked out South Carolina OL Zack Bailey on Saturday.
Seahawks LT Duane Brown mentioned on the NFL Network that he believes they “ran the ball maybe a little bit too much.”
“When you have a quarterback as talented as Russell Wilson is, you have to have balance,” Brown said, via NFL.com. “At times, I think we ran the ball maybe a little bit too much, and that’s kind of hard to say as a lineman. But it worked for us, it worked for us for a long time. The guys up front, they leaned on us, they leaned on Chris Carson [and the] stable of backs we had.”
Brown fully supports using Russell Wilson and the passing attack more in 2019.
“I think Russ, we got to use him as much as possible next year,” Brown said. “He obviously had his best statistical year even with us running the ball as much as we did, but the balance is there, and I’m looking forward to it.”