- According to Dane Brugler, there is “strong” concern over Boise State RB Jay Ajayi‘s knee following the NFL medical recheck.
- Brugler adds that even though Ajayi injured his knee in October of 2011, the main concern is the longevity of his playing career.
- However, teams are not concerned with Georgia RB Todd Gurley‘s knee injury, as he is expected to be fully recovered, according to Brugler.
- Ross Jones reports that Tennessee State DB De’Ante Saunders has worked out with the Browns and Titans.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Michigan St. CB Trae Wayne will visit the Rams on Tuesday.
- Tim Twentyman reports that Iowa DT Carl Davis visited the Lions on Monday.
- Kentucky OLB TraVaughn Paschal has been invited to the Ravens‘ local prospect day, per Aaron Wilson.
- HC Andy Reid told reporters on Monday that there is mutual interest in re-signing OLB Justin Houston to a long-term extension.
“I think both sides want to be here,” said Reid, per Terez A. Paylor.
- Chiefs re-signed exclusive rights free agent WRs Junior Hemingway and Frankie Hammond. (Howard Balzer)
- Colts have permitted TE Dwayne Allen to train in Arizona this offseason, and are expected to begin extension discussions following the 2015 season. (Ian Rapoport)