- The Saints brought in Memphis QB Paxton Lynch for a visit on Thursday. (Tom Pelissero)
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Jets will be hosting Memphis QB Paxton Lynch on Friday.
- The Eagles hosted Notre Dame OT Ronnie Stanley for a visit on Wednesday. (Matt Lombardo)
- Georgia LB Leonard Floyd visited the Bears over the past two days. (Rand Getlin)
- Mike Jurecki reports that Mississippi State QB Dak Prescott visiting with the Cardinals on Thursday.
- According to Rand Getlin, UTEP DE/OLB Roy Robertson-Harris is visiting with the Bears and will meet with the Packers next.
- New Mexico State CB Winston Rose is participating in the Rams’ local prospect day this weekend. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Seahawks are hosting Boise State C Marcus Henry and Arizona G Lene Maiava for visits on Thursday. (Tony Pauline)
- Howard Balzer reports that the Rams decided to part with the package of draft that they did for the Titans’ No. 1 overall pick because because of the belief that Tennessee was ready to pull the trigger on a deal with the Eagles.
Jets owner Woody Johnson said that there has been “no real change” in regards to a new contract for free agent QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.
“I can’t comment on exactly what we’re talking about, or even if we’re talking,” Johnson said, via NJ.com. “But no, no real change. … You want to have everything as much resolved as you can, as quickly as possible. But not everything works out on the time schedule of what you’d like. Some things just take a little bit longer, and that’s part of the deal. So here we are. I don’t think it’s disconcerting or concerting. It’s just part of the negotiating process.”
- Manish Mehta does not expect franchise DE Muhammad Wilkerson to attend the Jets’ voluntary workouts this year for the season season in a row.
- The Jets are hosting Stony Brook DE/OLB Victor Ochi for a visit on Friday. (Ebenezer Samuel)