- According to Tony Pauline of Draft Analyst, around a “dozen” NFL teams attended Eastern Washington’s Pro Day to observe NT Jay-tee Tiuli.
- Pauline also reports that the Colts, Raiders, and Giants have scheduled official top-30 visits with Stetson TE Donald Parham, while the Colts and Raiders have requested additional time on top of their visit.
- Aaron Wilson reports that Penn State RB Johnny Thomas, LS Kyle Vasey, and Columbia LS Patrick Eby participated in Giants’ and Jets’ local prospect day.
- Temple OL Jaelin Robinson is taking part in the Giants, Jets, and Eagles‘ local prospect days. (Aaron Wilson)
- Vaughn McClure reports that the Falcons are hosting a private workout for Notre Dame P Tyler Newsome on Saturday.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Lions signed veteran RB C.J. Anderson to a one-year contract worth “nearly” $1.5 million and included a $200,000 signing bonus.
- Rapoport notes that Anderson’s contract carries a max value of $3 million via incentives.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Panthers placed a waiver claim for WR Quadress Henderson, but lost out to the Jets, who had the higher waiver priority.