- A league source tells NFLTR that the Chargers are hosting Purdue WR DeAngelo Yancey for a pre-draft visit on Monday.
- Alabama LT Cam Robinson is visiting with the Panthers on Monday and has another visit lined up with the Jaguars. Robinson met with the Bills last week. (Ian Rapoport)
- Alabama LB Reuben Foster had dinner with the Bears’ coaching staff Sunday night and is visiting with the team on Monday. (Ian Rapoport)
- The Buccaneers have a private workout scheduled for Toledo TE Michael Roberts. (Jenna Laine)
- Ohio DE Tarell Basham has a private workout scheduled with the Saints DL coach Ryan Nielsen for Tuesday. (Josh Katzenstein)
- California DB Josh Hill is reportedly drawing interest from the Packers and Browns. (Aaron Wilson)
- East Carolina P Worth Gregory will visit with the Vikings and has private workouts lined up with the Dolphins and Jaguars. (Aaron Wilson)
- NFLPA director DeMaurice Smith tells Jim Trotter of ESPN that he can envision a day when there is no scouting combine.
- The NFL competition committee would like to begin hiring full-time referees in time for the start of the 2017 season, according to Kevin Seifert.
- One proposal being weighed by the competition committee is to shorten the overtime period for both the preseason and regular season from 15 minutes to 10 minutes. However, they would still keep overtime at 15 minutes in the playoffs. (Judy Battista)
- Field Yates reports that the DE Jason Pierre-Paul‘s long-term contract with the Giants includes a 2017 cap figure of $7.25 million, which means New York officially picked up $9.705 million of cap space with this move.
“Yes,’’ Hodges said in a text to Tomasson. “Definitely wouldn’t mind playing for them! Great organization!!’’
However, Tomasson mentions that it’s unclear how much interest there is from the Vikings in a reunion with Hodges.
We have him featured in our Top 50 Available Free Agents list.