Head Coaching Candidates
ESPN’s Adam Caplan takes an extensive look at the best head coaching candidates for next year.
As for college coaches that could be on the NFL radar, Caplan mentions Baylor HC Art Briles, Stanford HC David Shaw, and Auburn HC Gus Malzahn as his top-three options.
- Troy Renck writes that “all signs point toward” WR Emmanuel Sanders playing against the Dolphins this weekend.
- Renck mentions that TE Julius Thomas figures to be a game-time decision.
- Despite putting in a limited practice on Friday, TE Jordan Camerson will not play in Week 12’s game. (Pat McManamon)
- HC Lovie Smith said that he expects LB Lavonte David (hamstring) to be a game-time decision in Week 12. (Pat Yasinskas)
- RT Justin Pugh has been ruled out for Week 12’s game due to a quad injury.