- Troy E. Renck of the Denver Post believes the Broncos will be able to finalize a deal with Von Miller before July 15, in order to avoid any more distractions for the team this offseason.
- In addition to the Broncos’ questions at quarterback, Renck thinks Miller holding out into training camp would make it even harder for the team to thrive this season.
- Renck says there is “no way” the Broncos would decide to trade for 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick this late into the offseason.
- According to Eliot Shorr-Parks, police have completed their investigation of Eagles WR Nelson Agholor‘s rape allegations and he now awaits the District Attorney’s ruling.
- Agholor was accused of raping a dancer at Cheerleaders Gentlemen’s Club last month.
- For what it’s worth, Les Bowen reported in June that a source believes the situation was “a setup,” and that he is confident Agholor will be cleared of the matter.
- Jaguars RB Denard Robinson and a female passenger had to be assisted from a vehicle that he drove into a retention pond early Sunday morning, per Joe Daraskevich of The Florida-Times Union.
- According to the police report, authorities did not determine Robinson to be intoxicated and he will not face a DUI charge.
- Interesting enough, Robinson and his passenger were asleep in the vehicle when found by a responding officer, while Robinson refused to leave his car because he, “thought he was still on the road.”
- The Jaguars said in a statement on Tuesday: “The team is aware that running back Denard Robinson was involved in a single-car accident over the weekend and is thankful that nobody was injured,”