Michael David Smith of Pro Football Talk points out that Cleveland police did not charge Kareem Hunt in the February incident shown in the video released by TMZ on Friday, even though she told the police she wanted to press charges.
Smith mentions that in the video, the women tells three police officers that she wants to press charges after the incident occurred and directs them to look at the surveillance footage, but they said they would need a court order to do so.
The hotel provided the video to investigators, but prosecutors ultimately declined to charge Hunt. They did, however, question Hunt that night, but he was not arrested.
- The Cleveland Police Department tells USA Today that their officers knew there were security cameras but never obtained the hotel’s surveillance video because “detectives only follow up on felonies. This is a misdemeanor.”
- Mike Florio considers the Eagles, Browns and Redskins to be teams worth watching for Hunt.
The list includes:
- Patriots LBs coach Brian Flores
- Cowboys DBs coach/defensive passing game coordinator Kris Richard
- Eagles assistant HC/RBs coach Duce Staley
- Vikings DC George Edwards
- Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy
- Falcons special teams coordinator Keith Armstrong
- Falcons assistant HC/WRs coach Raheem Morris
- Bills DC Leslie Frazier
- Former Bengals DC Teryl Austin
- Former Browns HC Hue Jackson
- Former Lions and Colts HC Jim Caldwell
According to Wrestling Zone, the XFL will announce the following eight host cities for their relaunch in 2020:
- Los Angeles
- New York
- St. Louis
- Tampa Bay
- Washington, DC