- The deadline for the Chargers, Raiders and Rams to submit offers for relocation to Los Angeles is Dec. 28. (Sam Farmer)
- Colts owner Jim Irsay says there will likely be a vote in January to determine whether any of the franchises will be relocating. (Ian Rapoport)
- The meetings will take place on Jan. 11 and 12
- Giants chairman Steve Tisch believes Los Angeles is a “two-team town,” and Irsay believes there is “learning from the room to have 2 teams in LA.” (Mark Maske, Rapoport)
- Dani Klupenger reports Rams HC Jeff Fischer saw a video of WR Stedman Bailey walking today.
- Bailey was shot in the head last week, and was put in a medically induced coma before undergoing extensive surgery.
- Regarding recent criticism of the league’s officiating this season, Goodell said referees are doing “an extraordinary job,” adding, “we all recognize officials are going to make mistakes.”
- Goodell sais of the Rams, Raiders and Chargers possibly relocating to Los Angeles: “The first thing the membership is focused on is ‘what can the home markets do?‘” (Albert Breer)
- Ben Higgins reports special teams coordinator Kevin Spencer has been fired.
Patriots CB Justin Coleman feels close to returning to action after breaking a bone in his right hand during the team’s Week 10 win over the Giants.
“I feel close to ready to play,” Coleman said, per Jeff Howe.