Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the 2015 Supplemental Draft will be held on July 9.
- Aaron Wilson reports that North Carolina Central WR/KR Adrian Wilkins‘ Pro Day will be held on July 8.
Former Packers and Vikings QB Brett Favre mentioned that he during an interview with Sports Illustrated that he thinks he could play in the NFL, but he made it clear that he wouldn’t consider coming out of retirement.
“I think I could play,” Favre said. “As far as throwing. Of course, we’re not trying to start some he’s-coming-out-of-retirement deal. Do I think I could play and lead a team? Look, no. But I could play. I could make all the throws I made before, I just couldn’t throw it near as far, but that never matters anyway.”
Geoff Mosher of CSN Philly takes a shot at projecting the Eagles’ 53-man roster and included some interesting notes regarding the team.
- Interestingly enough, Mosher doesn’t project QBs Matt Barkley or Tim Tebow to make the team.
- Mosher believes the Eagles could end up adding RB Kenjon Barner to their practice squad after he’s among the final roster cuts.
- Mosher seems to think the Eagles will eventually find an acceptable trade offer for LB Mychal Kendricks before the start of the season.
- Cornerback Brandon Boykin could also be dealt to a new team if someone offers decent compensation for him.