- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, citing a source with knowledge of the situation, reports that Tom Brady and his reps expect a decision regarding his suspension appeal to be made this week.
- Florio’s source added that they anticipate outcome being a “sham,” with litigation to promptly follow.
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, citing a source with knowledge of the situation, reports that Cowboys DE Greg Hardy is still awaiting the final recommendation from the NFL Players Association about whether to pursue a lawsuit against the NFL.
- Jamison Hensley of ESPN reports that the Ravens are not expected to place a waiver claim for former Jaguars WR Ace Sanders.
- Hensley also refutes the report that they’re interested in former Colts WR Reggie Wayne.
- According to Hensley, Baltimore doesn’t consider wide receiver a pressing need as they prepare to enter training camp.