- Charles Robinson reports that one team has Duke QB Daniel Jones as the No. 1 quarterback on their draft board.
- Robinson added “and y’all know exactly who that team is” which implies that this team could be the Giants.
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that no one he’s spoken to has knocked Oklahoma WR Marquise Brown for his foot injury up to this point.
- Rapoport says that Brown has impressed enough teams throughout the draft process that it would not come as a big surprise if he was the first receiver drafted.
Daniel Jeremiah reports that the Jets, Lions, Dolphins and Ravens are among the teams interested in trading down in round one of this year’s draft.
- BYU LB Sione Takitaki visited with six teams including the Texans, Rams, Chiefs, Chargers, Titans, and Dolphins. (Aaron Wilson)
- West Virginia OT Yodny Cajuste has spent time with the Panthers, Jets, Patriots and Buccaneers the past week. (Ian Rapoport)
- Colorado DT Javier Edwards has drawn interest from the Texans, Dolphins, Cardinals, Titans, Browns, Eagles and Patriots. (Wilson)
- Aaron Wilson reports that Angelo State DE Markus Jones visited the Ravens on Wednesday and also worked out for the Chargers earlier this week.
- UVA CB Tim Harris visited with the Colts and 49ers this week. (Mike Garafolo)
- Daniel Jeremiah wouldn’t be at all surprised if Maryland S Darnell Savage Jr. gets selected in the first round. Jeremiah mentioned that no player has more steam heading into the draft than Savage: “Teams love him.” (Jeff Zrebiec)