- The Giants are hosting UMass OT Tyrell Smith for a visit on Friday. (Brett Tessler)
- Tennessee WR Marquez North is working out for the Panthers on Friday at their local prospect day. (Aaron Wilson)
- According to Tony Pauline, Washington State OL Joe Dahl could end up being a second-day pick, due to his athleticism and ability to adjust. Dahl has visits and workouts schedule with the Jets, Patriots, Buccaneers, Eagles, 49ers, Chargers, Vikings, Panthers, Ravens and Colts.
- The Seahawks will host Texas A&M OL Germain Ifedi for a visit. Tony Pauline mentions that he could be a great fit for Seattle at the end of round one.
- Tony Pauline of DraftInsider.net reports that the Cowboys have FSU DB Jalen Ramsey atop their draft board.
- In regards to the quarterback position, Pauline has been told North Dakota State QB Carson Wentz is their highest rated quarterback and top three overall on their board.
- As for Ohio State DE Joey Bosa, Pauline says they’ve come off him a bit, but they are “very high” on Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott.
- According to Tony Pauline, there has been talk of the Ravens trading back into the bottom of round one and targeting a safety.
- Pauline mentions that the Ravens “love” USC S/LB Su’a Cravens, who could be a target for them in a trade-back scenario.
- Pauline adds that if the Ravens could also consider Alabama CB Cyrus Jones in round three.
- Tony Pauline mentions that there’s a belief around the league that the Titans would be better off trading out of the No. 1 spot for numerous reasons.
- The first of which is that they would pick up some additional draft picks to work with. Beyond that, sources have mentioned to Pauline that this would also take the pressure of new GM Jon Robinson.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!