- Tony Pauline of DraftAnalyst.com reports that Stephon Gilmore and A.J. Bouye will set the free agent cornerback market with Logan Ryan and Dre Kirkpatrick signing shortly after.
- According to Pauline, the feeling right now is that the Texans could re-sign Bouye to a deal that would pay him around $12 million per year while Ryan and Kirkpatrick ultimately end up in the $10-$11 million range.
- After surveying sources around the NFL, Mike Kaye expects Jaguars free agent S Jonathan Cyprien to have a strong market.
- Tony Pauline has spoken to sources who don’t believe Tony Romo ends up with the Texans. However, should it happen, Pauline says his sources think the Texans could attempt to trade Tom Savage to the 49ers.
“Today was my last day as a Colt. I appreciate all the love from my teammates & the fans! But I definitely left my mark in Indy! 2 Pro Bowls, Started 44 games, 241 tackles, 7 force fumbles, and 17 turnovers (12 INTs) in 3 years! #notretiredyet #imstillnice #teamadams #watchthetapenotmybio.”
- According to Albert Breer, the Patriots plan to allow their free agents to test the open market and determine their value before re-signing anyone.
- Breer adds that the Patriots would like to re-sign LB Dont’a Hightower and offered him $10 million last summer, but the market will ultimately determine in the coming days.
- Despite a report from yesterday mentioning the Steelers as a team with interest in free agent WR Terrelle Pryor., Gerry Dulac reports that Pittsburgh has no interest in signing Pryor to a contract that will cost them $10 million-plus.