- Jason La Canfora does anticipate a long wait for Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon, who could come off the board as early as No. 38 overall to the Chargers.
- La Canfora adds that the Packers, Vikings, and Bengals are also worth watching for Mixon.
- According to Jeff Howe, the Eagles are a team to watch for Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon tonight. Philadelphia holds the No. 43 overall pick.
- Albert Breer feels like the Bengals are still the team to watch for Mixon at No. 41 overall. Breer adds that Mixon had a “strong visit” with Cincinnati.
- We have Mixon going to the Bengals in our new Second-Round Mock Draft.
Ian Rapoport reports that Florida State RB Dalvin Cook fell out of the first round because of character concerns and the people he hangs out with off of the field.
“So the reason as far as I’m told (his slide) relates to some of the people that he hangs out with off the field,” Rapoport said. “It’s more upbringing than character if that makes any sense. Because at this point, from what I’m told, the on-field character is very good, considered to be at Florida State an excellent teammate, a very hard worker. But some of it is the situations he puts himself in off the field. He has promised teams that the people around him are not coming with him to the NFL, and we’ll see how that puts him as far as the standing goes in the second round today.”
- Albert Breer confirms that Cook dropped out of round one, due to myriad off-the-field concerns.
- Breer mentions Cook will end up being a good value for some team with the Eagles possibly being a landing spot at No. 43 overall.
- We have Cook going to the Eagles in our new Second-Round Mock Draft.
- Jamison Hensley takes a look at some day-2 prospects to keep an eye on for the Ravens tonight including Houston OLB Tyus Bowser, Kansas State OLB Jordan Willis, Alabama OLB Tim Williams, East Carolina WR Zay Jones, USC WR JuJu Smith-Schuster, Florida State RB Dalvin Cook and Tennessee RB Alvin Kamara.
- We have the Ravens taking OLB Carl Lawson in our new Second-Round Mock Draft.