- Tony Pauline reports that Bengals free agent G Kevin Zeitler is likely to earn an annual salary of $10 million or more on the open market, which would price him out of re-signing with the Bengals.
- Although the Bengals typically do not pursue big-name free agents, Joel Corry of CBS Sports believes Redskins free agent DL Chris Baker could make sense for them, due to his experience with LBs coach Jim Haslett.
- According to Tony Pauline of Draft Analyst, the “goal” for the Redskins is to re-sign DE Chris Baker during the NFL Combine, instead of re-signing WRs DeSean Jackson and Pierre Garcon.
- Pauline adds that if the two sides aren’t able to come to an agreement in the coming day, there will likely be “several teams” interested in signing him next week.
- As for the possibility of Jackson returning to the Eagles, Pauline is told that Philadelphia would be “content” with signing Garcon if Jackson ends up returning to Washington or has too high of a price tag.