- Ian Rapoport reports that the competition committee is expected to pass a rule making ejections automatic after two personal fouls.
- Beyond that the committee will tweak language on the chop block rule and the horse collar rule for added safety, according to Rapoport.
- NFL teams are expected to submit proposals in regards to expanding replay, but there isn’t expected to be much change in regards to what plays are reviewable, per Rapoport.
- Rapoport adds that the catch rule won’t change in 2016, the league is hoping to continue to educate the public of the catch rule and how it’s officiated.
- Michigan State OT Jack Conklin has worked out for the Chargers and Titans this week, and has another workout scheduled with the Lions, according to Dave Birkett.
- Tony Pauline reports that Richmond WR Reginald Diggs met with the Eagles and Raiders during his Pro Day.
- According to Pauline, the Panthers are working out Pitt WR Tyler Boyd and Cincinnati WRs Chris Moore and Johnny Holton on Thursday
- Stanford TE Austin Hooper has meetings set with the Dolphins, Lions, Titans and Panthers, per Pauline.
- Boston College S Justin Simmons interviewed with the Lions on Tuesday.
- Troy Renck mentions that if the Broncos end up signing LT Russell Okung, who is visiting with them, it would allow them to try Ty Sambrailo at guard.
- Renck points out that Donald Stephenson is already expected to start at right tackle, so a move inside could be coming for Sambrailo.
- Greg Auman points out that the Buccaneers need to add another 15 players on top of draft picks to get to 90.
- Last year, the Bucs added seven players last year between this date and draft, so it’s unlikely they’re done in free agency, according to Auman.
- Auman considers strongside linebacker and defensive tackle to be two areas where depth is needed.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!