- Bengals promoted LB Hardy Nickerson to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Bengals signed LS Clark Harris to a one-year contract extension.
- Bengals signed TE Scott Orndoff to their practice squad.
- Broncos designated OLB Shane Ray to return from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Cardinals signed DL Peli Anau to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars signed DB Charlie Miller to their practice squad.
- Packers promoted QB Joe Callahan to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Packers placed CB Quinten Rollins on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Panthers waived DB Dezman Southward.
- Panthers promoted QB Garrett Gilbert to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Patriots released G Cole Toner from the practice squad injured list.
- Redskins signed OL Andreas Knappe to their practice squad.
- Redskins released OL Jerry Ugokwe from their practice squad.
- Seahawks signed LB Josh Forrest to their practice squad.
- Steelers signed S Jordan Dangerfield to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Steelers released S Jacob Hagan from their practice squad.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!