Here’s a running list of players brought in for workouts, tryouts and visits in Week 12. We’ll have updates posted here throughout the week for each NFL team.
- Bengals worked out LB L.J. Fort Tuesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Bengals worked out LB Jake Knott and LB Terrell Manning. (Aaron Wilson)
- Bills tried out S Brandon Taylor and S Bacarri Rambo. (Aaron Wilson)
- Bills worked out DBs Stephon Morris, Chris Clemons and Josh Bush. (Aaron Wilson)
- Broncos worked out CB Curtis Marsh on Tuesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Broncos tried out G Mark Asper, S Josh Bush, and OT Chris Faulk. (Aaron Wilson)
- Browns tried out TE Kevin Greene, LB Garrett McIntyre, G James Oboh, DE Scott Solomon, and LB Jamaal Westerman.
- Falcons tried out DT Ricky Heimuli and DT Kheeston Randall.
- Packers worked out TE Travis Beckum, TE Michael Egnew, LB Jerrell Harris and G Rishaw Johnson. (Rob Demovsky)
- Panthers worked out WR Tysson Poots. (Aaron Wilson)
- Panthers brought in WR Michael Preston for a visit. (Aaron Wilson)
- Seahawks worked out OLB Denicos Allen, LB Chris Carter, C Lemuel Jeanpierre, and LB Uani Unga. (Aaron Wilson)