The Panthers announced they have completed interviews with five more candidates for their general manager vacancy.
Panthers GM update: Five new names bring interview list to 11 (though one of them has a job now) https://t.co/y3bPS1nkW1
— Darin Gantt (@daringantt) January 7, 2021
The latest batch includes Bears assistant director of player personnel Champ Kelly and Chiefs director of football administration Brandt Tilis who were interviewed Thursday.
Carolina interviewed Colts assistant GM Ed Dodds, 49ers VP of player personnel Adam Peters and Chiefs assistant director of player personnel Ryan Poles on Wednesday.
That brings the total number of candidates the Panthers have interviewed to 11:
- Former Giants GM Jerry Reese (Interviewed)
- Saints VP/assistant GM of college personnel Jeff Ireland (Interviewed)
- Titans director of player personnel Monti Ossenfort (Interviewed)
- Patriots director of player personnel Nick Caserio (Hired by Texans)
- Bills assistant GM Joe Schoen (Interviewed)
- Browns VP of Football Operations Kwesi Adofo-Mensah (Interviewed)
- Colts assistant GM Ed Dodds (Requested)
- Chiefs assistant director of player personnel Ryan Poles (Requested)
- Chiefs director of football administration Brandt Tilis (Requested)
- Bears assistant director of player personnel Champ Kelly (Requested)
- 49ers VP of player personnel Adam Peters (Requested)
We’ll have more on the Panthers GM search as the news is available.