The Tennessee Titans announced on Thursday they have agreed to terms with 14 undrafted free agents.
The full list includes:
- Mason Kinsey/WR/Berry College
- Kristian Wilkerson/WR/SEMO
- Tucker McCann/K/Missouri
- Anthony McKinney/OT/TCU
- Kyle Williams/WR/Arizona State
- Kobe Smith/DT/SC
- Khaylan Kearse-Thomas/LB/Arizona State
- Tommy Hudson/TE/ASU
- Cameron Scarlett/RB/Stanford
- Aaron Brewer/OL/Texas State
- Cale Garrett/ILB/Missouri
- Brandon Kemp/OT/Valdosta State
- Teair Tart/DT/Florida International
- Nick Westbrook/WR/Indiana
Williams, 5-11 and 192 pounds, was a starting slot receiver for the Arizona State Sun Devils the past three seasons.
During his four-year college career, Williams recorded 159 catches for 1,674 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns.
McCann will have a chance to compete with Titans incumbent K Greg Joseph for the starting job in Tennessee in 2020.
As a senior at Missouri, McCann was 16-for-22 on field goals (with a long of 52) and 34-for-37 on extra points in 2019. He also served as Missouri’s primary punter, amassing 2,940 yards on 68 punts, averaging 43.2 yards per punt, per the official team release.