Titans QB Ryan Tannehill won the 2019 Comeback Player of the Year award Saturday night at NFL Honors.
— NFL (@NFL) February 1, 2020
Here’s the voting breakdown for Comeback Player of the Year:
- Titans QB Ryan Tannehill: 16
- 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo: 15
- Raiders TE Darren Waller: 8
- Cowboys C Travis Frederick: 6
- Saints QB Teddy Bridgewater: 1
- Vikings RB Dalvin Cook: 1
- Eagles QB Carson Wentz: 1
- 49ers CB Richard Sherman: 1
- Rams WR Cooper Kupp: 1
Tannehill, 31, is a former first-round pick of the Dolphins back in 2012. Miami traded Tannehill to the Titans this offseason for draft compensation.
As a part of the trade, Tannehill reworked his contract to a one-year, $1.875 million deal with the potential for more incentives. He’ll be a free agent following the 2019 season.
In 2019, Tannehill appeared in completed 70.3 percent of his passes for 2,742 yards, 22 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also rushed for 185 yards over the course of 12 games.
We have him featured in our Top 100 – 2020 Free Agents list.