- According to Ian Rapoport, “the Bengals have told anyone who would listen they don’t plan on doing any deals.“
- In fact, Rapoport says that the only player who has a chance at being traded is TE Tyler Eifert. Cincinnati is reportedly seeking a third-round pick for Eifert, which is fairly high, but there’s still a chance they could come down some from this.
- Jason La Canfora reports the Bengals could get a first-round pick for WR A.J. Green, who’s 31 and entering the last year of his contract. However, the Bengals are one of the most conservatively run franchises and owner Mike Brown has vetoed any trade of Green.
- Rapoport reports that the Browns “haven’t been shy about their desire for an offensive tackle,” but continue to get turned down every time they’ve asked about Redskins LT Trent Williams.
- A potential option to watch for the Browns, according to Rapoport, is Eagles reserve tackle Halapoulivaati Vaitai.
- Rapoport adds that Cleveland could also use some receiver help, but if they acquire anyone, the expectation is that it would be “back-end guys.”
- Ian Rapoport mentions the Ravens as a team in need of a pass rusher, but says “it’s not clear if that’s a match.”
- According to La Canfora, the Ravens are among the teams intrigued by Broncos DL Derek Wolfe, who has come as a trade candidate worth watching for Denver.