ESPN’s Adam Schefter and Jason La Canfora have provided some incite into a few players and their current negotiations.
- The Vikings and Seahawks are battling it out for WR Sidney Rice but as of now there’s no clear winner.
Rice is going to continue to be a hot topic throughout the day tomorrow so hopefully we’ll get some clarity regarding this situation.
- Schefter notes that Oakland and San Francisco are fighting over S DaShon Goldson.
The 49ers could end up losing a number of players from last years team and have already lost Takeo Spikes, who was believed to be returing, to the San Diego Chargers.
- Schefter tweets that the Miami Dolphins could end up being Marion Barber’s next team as he was released by the Cowboys today.
It’s no secret that the Dolphins are looking to a running back but this is the first that we’ve heard regarding Barber specifically. He could end up being a decent lost-cost option for team that’s looking for a goalline back.
- Schefter mentions that the New York Giants have been negotiating with free agent RB Ahmad Bradshaw.
New York spent the early part of the day clearing cap space and Bradshaw is most likely the reason why. They’ve already indicated the he’s their top priority this offseason.
- Schefter tweets that the Broncos are in fact interested in Willis McGahee.
McGahee and his agent have already approached the Broncos to gauge their interest so maybe they seem as a decent compliment to Knowshon Moreno.
- La Canfora tweets that the Bills and the Jets are bidding over CB Drayton Florence.
- La Canfora mentions that the Packers and Bengals have shown interest in RB Brandon Jackson.