NFL Transactions: Monday 7/31
- 49ers claimed WR Tim Patrick off of waivers from the Ravens. (NFLTR)
- 49ers waive WR B.J. Johnson with an injury designation.
- Bengals signed S Cedric Thompson. (NFLTR)
- Bengals waived K Jon Brown.
- Bengals RB Jarveon Williams was activated from the PUP list.
- Buccaneers placed WR Thomas Sperbeck on injured reserve after clearing waivers.
- Colts placed TE Colin Jeter on injured reserve after clearing waivers.
- Cowboys placed QB Zac Dysert on injured reserve after clearing waivers. (NFLTR)
- Jets placed CB Bryson Keeton on injured reserve after clearing waivers. (NFLTR)
- Lions placed OT Tony Hills on the reserve/retired list. (NFLTR)
- Lions signed OT Nick Becton.
- Lions activated S Rolan Milligan from the PUP list.
- Ravens waived QB David Olson. (NFLTR)
- Ravens signed QB Josh Woodrum.
- Redskins signed RB Kenny Hilliard. (NFLTR)
- Redskins waived RB Keith Marshall with an injury designation.
Tags Alani Fua Arthur Brown B.J. Johnson Bryson Keeton Charles Gaines Chris Barker Colin Jeter David Olson Jarell Carter Jarveon Williams Jon Brown Josh Woodrum Keith Marshall Kenny Hilliard lamin barrow Mike Morgan Nick Becton Rolan Milligan Ronald Zamort Taurean Nixon Tay Glover-Wright Thomas Sperbeck Tim Patrick Tony Hills tramon williams Zac Dysert