- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that trade inquires for the Chargers No. 3 and Cowboys No. 4 overall picks have “cooled considerably” in recent days.
- According to Rapoport, it appears as though many teams are content to remain where they are right now.
- This probably doesn’t come as much of a surprise, considering that two teams have already moved up for the top quarterback prospects.
- Charles Robinson believes the Titans will attempt to trade back into the Top 10 for an offensive tackle.
- According to Robinson, three offensive tackles being drafted in the Top 10 “looks extremely possible.”
- Robinson would be stunned if the Chargers and Cowboys both pass on DB Jalen Ramsey. However, if they did, Robinson thinks the Jaguars would sprint to the podium and take Ramsey.
- A team that’s considering inside linebackers told Robinson that the Packers represent the floor for Alabama LB Reggie Ragland.
- In regards to the Dolphins, Robinson thinks they’ll either take OSU RB Ezekiel Elliott or a cornerback such as William Jackson III or Eli Apple.
- If Georgia’s Leonard Floyd is on the board for the Bears at No. 11, Robinson believes he’ll be Chicago’s pick.
- Interestingly enough, Robinson thinks the Patriots could attempt to trade up in round one and target MSU DE Shilique Calhoun.
- Dane Brugler mentions that the Browns wanted to complete a trade with the Eagles for the No. 2 pick in large part because there’s believed to be a drop off after the first 7-8 picks.
- Cleveland managed to get a solid package of picks and will still be in position to come away with a decent player at No. 8 overall, assuming they don’t try to move back again.
- Charles Robinson believes the talk of the Jets having interest in Memphis QB Paxton Lynch is “legit.”
- Robinson adds that the Jets’ initial offer to free agent QB Ryan Fitzpatrick is viewed as a “year-to-year” deal.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!