Bills DE Shaq Lawson is well aware of the implications of Buffalo declining his fifth-year option.
“No, I ain’t concerned. It’s motivation. I know what time it is. It’s do or die,” Lawson said via the Buffalo News’ Thomas Prohaska. “I’ve been through a situation like this before. It’s just a small step. Me, I’m just gonna go out there and ball this year and see where everything falls.”
- The Bills are planning to have C Mitch Morse back for minicamp next week. (Joe Buscaglia)
- Joe Buscaglia would not be surprised if RB T.J. Yeldon is on the outside looking in on this roster.
- Buscaglia adds that rookie TE Dawson Knox has looked better than he expected him with the first-team offense.
Dolphins WR DeVante Parker has been the stand out player at minicamp for Miami. Parker told reporters that his offseason success has yet to translate due to his issues “staying healthy.”
“I know my ability and know what I can do when I’m healthy and what I can bring to the table,” Parker said, via the Miami Herald.
Jets HC Adam Gase said first-round DL Quinnen Williams (calf) will be “full go” next week.
“We have another week, so he’ll be full go next week, which will be great,” Gase said, via ProFootballTalk. “It’s not doing that anything really football wise and then ramping it up. We had him for a week, but it just wasn’t enough time to get him ready and just kind of had a little bit of a scare with his calf.”
- Albert Breer doesn’t think the Jets will pay a top of the market salary for their next GM, which would cost them around $4-$5 million per year.
- Whoever the Jets settle on as their next GM, Breer believes it will come down to trust between them and HC Adam Gase along with the team’s ownership moving forward.